- 2 (3.5oz) boxes vanilla pudding
- 3c milk
- 1 (8oz) container whipped topping OR 3c homemade whipped topping
- 1 box graham crackers
For the topping:
- 1/3 c unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 c granulated sugar
- 1/4 c milk
- 1/2c butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- For the filling- mix vanilla puddings with 3c milk. Beat until well mixed and setting up/thickening. Stir in cool whip.
- In a 9×13 pan place a layer of graham crackers. Follow with half the pudding mixture spread evenly across graham crackers. Place another layer of graham crackers. Spread the remaining pudding mixture followed by another layer of graham crackers.
- For the topping- bring cocoa, sugar, and milk to a full rolling boil for about 1 min. Stirring frequently. Remove from heat and cool 1 min. Add butter and vanilla. Stir until melted.
- Pour chocolate topping over top of cake. Spread evenly over graham crackers.
- Refrigerate overnight.