- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 Tbs ranch mix
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Green onions, sliced
- 1-2 Tbs milk
- Bacon, crumble or bits (the original recipe uses bacon bits, I personally like using the precooked bacon that you heat in the microwave and then crumble it myself. Or you can always do the good ole cook your own bacon, just depends on how much time you have/want to spend)
- 1/2 lb thinly sliced deli turkey
- 4 large burrito tortillas (12 inch)
Mix all ingredients (except for turkey and tortilla) until well combined. Spread about 2 Tbs of this mixture evenly onto each tortilla then layer with turkey slices. Roll tortilla gently but tightly. Refrigerate for about 30 mins to firm up cream cheese. Cut into 1 inch slices.
Ever since we started making our own flour tortillas, all other tortillas just taste gross.
- 3 cups flour
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- Combine ingredients in a mixing bowl
- Roll out on floured surface with floured rolling pin
- Cook on a griddle (no spray or oil needed) until tortilla is bubbling and then flip and cook the other side. . . it should look like a tortilla when it’s finished. . .
- Eat plain or with whatever you want to eat it with
- We use this for tacos, taco salads, burritos, etc. (Basically anything and everything Mexican cuisine has to offer)
- We also use this as a replacement for roti (naan, paratha, canai) because we haven’t found a good recipe for those yet (not for lack of trying).
In fact, we had them with our Butter Chicken today.