great for meal prep
- 2-3 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into bite sized cubes
- 6 Tbs olive oil
- 3 Tbs red wine vinegar
- Juice from 2 limes
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- fresh cracked pepper, to taste
- In a large resealable bag combine all ingredients. Toss to coat.
- Marinade at least 2 hours or up to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Pour chicken onto baking sheet and bake for 20 mins, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with cooked quinoa, brussel sprouts, spaghetti squash, or any of your favorite vegetables.