– 1 cup flour
– 1 tsp salt
– 1 tsp baking soda
– 1 egg
– 1 1/8 cups buttermilk
– 2 Tbsp melted butter
– mix the dry ingredients together
– add the wet ingredients (don’t worry, the batter will be lumpy, it’s normal)
– cook until golden brown on each side
Recipe from http://www.allrecipes.com
1 box devil’s food cake mix
1/2 cup oil
Heat oven to 350. Combine cake mix, oil, and eggs in mixing bowl. Place rolo in the center of each scoop of cookie dough and roll/fold dough to cover the rolo and form a cookie dough ball. Place on cookie sheet and bake 8-10 minutes. Enjoy!
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 rounded tsp cornstarch
- 2 eggs
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Heat milk.
- While milk is heating, whisk sugar, cornstarch, eggs, and salt together in a bowl, then add to milk.
- Bring to boil and add butter and vanilla.
Note: this doesn’t get very thick, it stays thin but tastes great, especially over bread pudding.